1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube mixed with 2 cups boiling water
3 tbsp. Blue Band Margarine
1 cup Onion (Chopped fine)
1 tbsp. Garlic (Chopped fine)
1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
2 cups Rice
1 cup Ragu Tomato Sauce
2 sprigs Thyme
1 Bay Leaf
1 cup Green Peas (frozen
- In a heavy saucepan heat 2 tbsp. Blue Band Margarine.
- Over moderate heat, cook onions until softened.
- Stir in garlic, bell peppers, & rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add Knorr Vegetable Stock solution, Rragu Tomato Sauce, salt & pepper to taste & the remaining 1 tbsp. Blue Band Margarine. Bring to a boil. Add the bay leaf & tyme springs.
- Reduce heat to low & cook, covered for about 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff rice mixing in green peas